The best fender fullerton ukulele. Although Fender is best known for their guitars, the electrifying new Fender Fullerton Ukuleles will undoubtedly explode in popularity. We are hearing that more and more Ukulele players are adding Fender Ukuleles to their collection.
At the NAMM Show 2020 in California (January 16 – 19), Fender revealed their new Fullerton Ukulele series, which is designed to cater to every level of player, from complete beginner to experienced musicians taking the stage or recording in the studio.
You are watching: 9 Best Fender Fullerton Ukulele Reviews In 2021
The new range is inspired by Southern Californian beaches and designed to be used on those days and evenings on the beach, taking a break from surfing or sitting by the bonfire – that’s the dream at least! The Fullerton offers an uplifting, inspiring sound, reminiscent of the places it was inspired by.
The name Fullerton is a nod to the Californian town the company was birthed in back in 1946, but designed to be a fresh take on the classic ukulele, and there are three new editions to the previous five models (Seaside, Rincon, Venice, Zuma, and Montecito), which are the Fullerton Strat, Fullerton Tele, and Fullerton Jazzmaster.
These new Fullerton models are designed to combine traditional Ukuleles with the iconic Fender guitar body shapes.
- 9 Best Fender Fullerton Ukulele Reviews In 2021
- Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele
- Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Cherry
- Fender Grace Vanderwaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele
- Fender Montecito Tenor Ukulele
- Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele
- Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Lake Placid Blue
- Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Cherry Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD
- Fender Zuma Classic Concert Ukulele, Burgundy Mist
- Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele – Natural
- Fender Rincon-Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele – Natural
- Fender Fullerton Features
- Fender Fullerton Ukulele Pricing
A QUICK LOOK AT OUR TOP FENDER UKULELE PICK:
Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele
9 Best Fender Fullerton Ukulele Reviews In 2021
Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele
This Venice themed dark brown ukulele produces a clear soprano sound.
If you enjoy soprano ukuleles, then you need the unique sound that this Venice soprano ukulele makes.
Read on about: 4 Best Donner Ukulele Reviews in 2021
Enjoy the Venice beach vibes all year round with this ukulele.
- The C-shaped slim neck of this ukulele makes it easy to hold and play.
- Compared to the traditional ukulele which has knotted bridges, this ukulele comes with a no-tie bridge. This makes it easy to change strings.
- The small soprano body size makes it a perfect instrument for beginners as well as pros.
- The unique four in one tele stock sets this ukulele apart as a prime Fender product.
- The Venice soprano ukuleles compact size makes it easy to carry around while also retaining all the best parts of a soprano ukulele.
Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Cherry
Are you a beginner to the ukulele? Do you need an instrument that has all the greatest parts of a ukulele but in a smaller size? Are you a parent that needs to get a Ukulele for your young child? If you do, then the Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele in cherry color is the perfect one for you.
It is clear soprano sound depicts the carefree nature of the beach and can be exactly what that beginner needs.
- The small compact size makes this soprano ukulele an excellent choice for kids who are just either beginning to learn or need a ukulele to play. It also makes carrying it about easy for them as it doesn’t weigh much.
- The neck of this ukulele isn’t just slim, it is C-shaped, and this makes it easy for players to hold and play.
- The no-tie bridge feature miles changing strings a breeze.
Fender Grace Vanderwaal Moonlight Soprano Ukulele
This soprano ukulele was inspired by the ukulele used by famous America’s Got Talent winner and young star, Grace Vanderwaal. Its classic black color makes the strings stand out and look beautiful.
The Fender Grace Vanderwaal ukulele come stage ready to play with its compact body and accessories. Also, this pretty ukulele comes with a blue satin finish and gold sparkle rosette. It also has Grace’s signature heart behind the headstock, making it the perfect gift a child who’s just starting their ukulele journey.
- This ukulele comes with a pull-through bridge that makes changing the strings easy.
- The neck of this ukulele is slim and C-shaped to make it easier for beginners to hold and play.
- The four in one tele stock sets this ukulele apart as a Fender product. When coupled with the Grace Vanderwaal bells and whistles ornaments, this ukulele is quality all through.
Fender Montecito Tenor Ukulele
This Fender Montecito Tenor Uke is perfect for guitarists looking to downsize. Also, the Ukulele has a deep, vibrant tone that suits its beautiful aesthetic. The solid top gives excellent vibrations and sustains. Also, it has wonderful warmth and a balanced projection.
- It has a friendly string tension, and it is easy to attain a vibrato and a complete response from every string.
- The tones clarity at the top and in the mids is surely among this Fender Montecito Ukulele strength.
- No-tie Bridge; bone nut and saddle
- Vintage-style tuners
- 4-In-line Tele headstock
Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele
Nothing seems more at home in the arms of a ukulele player resting on the beach and playing to the cool beach breeze than a Fender seaside ukulele. This mahogany seaside ukulele with an organic finish is perfect for beginners as well as veterans in the game.
- This seaside ukulele is made from mahogany which produces a warm bell tone.
- The slim C-shaped neck makes this ukulele easy to hold, play, and carry around.
- Its compact size makes the seaside ukulele an easy one to carry about.
- The seaside ukulele comes with a 2 by 2 headstock and ukulele accessories.
Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Lake Placid Blue
The Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele is made in placid lake blue to capture the essence of the sea surrounding California. It is also small and perfect for beginners to the ukulele journey.
- The slim and C-shaped neck of this ukulele is one of its most outstanding features. It makes playing easier.
- The compact size makes it easy to carry from the studio to any other place.
- Changing strings becomes easier with the no-tie bridge.
- The signature Fender 4 in one no tie strings make adjusting the strings easy.
Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Cherry Bundle with Gig Bag, Tuner, and Austin Bazaar Instructional DVD
This Venice Soprano Ukulele designed to show the uniqueness of Venice is a perfect gift for a beginner to the ukulele. This cherry colored ukulele has a clear soprano sound that is perfect.
- A slim and C-shaped neck makes this ukulele very easy to play and carry about.
- The Austin Bazaar Instructional Video makes learning easier and faster for beginners.
- The compact size makes it easy to be carried around.
- A no-tie bridge makes it easy to change the strings.
Fender Zuma Classic Concert Ukulele, Burgundy Mist
The Fender Zuma Classic Concert Ukulele comes with a glossy finish, a painted top and black headstock. It is of medium size ranging between a soprano size and a concert-sized Sapele body. It is perfect for studio work.
- The pull-through bridge makes it easy for the strings to be changed.
- Slim neck as C shaped neck makes it easier to play.
- Its compact size makes it easy for not just beginners but also advanced players to carry about.
Fender Seaside Soprano Ukulele – Natural
This ukulele is made from mahogany, and this gives it a warm bell sound. It is also very portable and is perfectly designed for beginners.
Read on about: [Top 4] Best Ukulele for Kids in 2021 Reviews
- The slim neck is C shaped for easy carriage and playing
- Comes with a no-tie bridge that makes it easy for strings to be changed.
- It is made from mahogany to give it a warm bell sound.
- It is compatible and easy to carry about.
Fender Rincon-Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele – Natural
The Fender Rincon-Ovangkol Tenor Ukulele has a deep beautiful sound that is electrifying to hear. Its sound is clear and can be amplified by the onboard fisherman kula.
- Tenor-sized ukulele that is perfect for any learner
- Onboard Fishman Kula pickup system that amplifies the sound of the tenor ukulele
- Solid ovangkol top, ovangkol back and sides for enhanced volume
- No-tie Bridge for easy changing of the strings
Fender Fullerton Features
The Fullerton Stratocaster Ukulele
The Fullerton Stratocaster comes with a laminated spruce top, a laminated walnut fingerboard atop a maple neck, nickel hardware, and comes in Sunburst or Black.
The Fullerton Tele Ukulele
The Fullerton Tele also has a laminated spruce top, laminated walnut fingerboard, maple neck, nickel hardware, and comes in Butterscotch Blonde (a rich warm yellow) with a black pickguard or Black. This model is a far departure from the traditional ukulele look and idea for those who want to bring something a little different to their collection or performances.
The Fullerton Jazzmaster Ukulele
Finally, the new Jazzmaster model is a special addition, which gain comes with the maple neck, walnut fingerboard, and nickel hardware, but comes in Tidepool – a beautiful teal color – and Olympic White. Both colors come with colored headstocks, and the Tidepool comes with a black pickguard, while the Olympic White has a warm tortoiseshell pickguard.
They all offer a pull-through bridge, which will be familiar to guitarists, and means you don’t have to cut or knot your strings. These new ukuleles come with a custom-voiced preamp system with tone controls, so you have full control over your sound.
Fender Fullerton Ukulele Pricing
The new Fender Fullerton models are accessibly priced at $199.99, so if you fall in love with them you won’t have to break the bank to get one.
Are you thinking about picking up one of these new Fender Fullerton Ukuleles?
If you’re thinking about picking up a Fender ukulele for the first time or still consider yourself a beginner, we also have an article here covering the best fender ukulele’s acoustic versions here.
tons of great resources to help you progress as quickly as possible.
A couple of pages to save for later (or as soon as you have your ukulele to hand) are:
- Books and DVDs – Both are great resources for learning to play, with helpful hints and songs that include lyrics.
- YouTube – YouTube is an excellent source of information, with online tips and hints, plus plenty of songs to play along with.
- Lessons – In person or online, ukulele lessons help you learn correct positioning, plus they give you access to a seasoned player who has been through all the challenges that newer players tend to face.
- Ukulele websites – Believe it or not, there are tons of websites dedicated to the fine art of ukulele playing! Here are just a few to get you started.
- Ukulele Tricks – Great for beginners, with free lessons and more
- Ukulele Buddy – Have fun, and “wow” your friends, even if you have no musical experience
- Learning Ukulele – Chords, tabs, songs, and so much more! Start out with a free lesson or two.
Buying a ukulele is a great feeling, but it’s just the beginning of a long and exciting journey to becoming a great ukulelist.
Before you buy one, take your time to pick the best that will suit your budget. Watch videos and read online reviews. In essence, don’t rush this big decision. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an expert player, this review will prove useful in the search for your perfect ukulele.